Monday, September 26, 2011

Look what I got in the mail!

I've been signing up for free samples and coupons lately.  Look what was in my mailbox today:

The Fiber One is from the Walmart free samples website.  It's a good site to bookmark.  They usually have a new sample every day or every other day.  The Michelina's coupons were sent to me because I contacted them about a product suggestion.  The Coke coupon was from My Coke Rewards.

I also stopped by Shaw's today and took advantage of their Skippy Peanut Butter sale (2 for $3).  With my coupons it was $0.88 each, plus I got a couple jars of Old El Paso salsa for $0.69 each, and a couple boxes of the Better Oats oatmeal that was on sale at 10/ for $10 and free with a $0.55 coupon.  No picture tonight of that.  It's late and I have to get to work on my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment